Sunday, June 25, 2017

Need a Shirt Longer Than Your Shirt?

Shirt Extenders

I don't know about you, but when you find something that revolutionizes your life ...

don't you want to tell others about it?

I'm in my 50's and pear-shaped (smaller waist and larger hips).

I'm also short - 5'2" - it's a blessing and a curse.

So, if I want to wear SKINNY JEANS and a short crop top.... guess what?

This can make me look like a BOX.

And LONG TOPS to hide my hips?  They can make me look SHORT and DUMPY.

Enter the shirt extender.  It's a small amount of lace that hides

your stomach, your hips or that problem area of your bottom.

You can Google "shirt extender" and get a whole list of pictures.

I like how this one  is a slip, and found on ETSY.

Shirt Extender White Scalloped Lace


You can also find tanks that are extenders.  I found this EXACT one at a local boutique.

Stone

Pictured below is the one I am wearing (up above) and here is the link.

Comes in 5 colors.  It's made by Deletta, available at Anthropologie and I suggest you buy a size down.

This is a MEDIUM, and I bought it because I thought it would have room to move like the model pictured below, but mine stretched. But that's not a problem, I promise, it still looks great.

Thumbnail View 1: Linen & Lace Tee

I now have about 5 shirt extenders that I can add and am looking for more.
I'll keep my eye out for you too.

No comments: